Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kara's Birthday

For any of you that have children, you might agree with me that your own birthdays aren't as eventful or as important as they were pre-children. First, it's hard to go out to celebrate with small children and secondly, it's more fun to celebrate your children's birthdays than your own. If you agree with me or not, I had a great birthday today. Lots of well wishes from family, friends, and co-workers. Trey cooked an awesome steak dinner and he and Nathan sang happy birthday to me. What more could I ask for?
Well, maybe some time alone and maybe some time alone with my husband. Trey gave me a massege (some time alone) and my parents are going to watch the kids for us Saturday night while we go to dinner (some time with my husband).

3 comments:

Jan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mel said...

Did Nathan blow out the candle for you? :-)

Anonymous said...

The thing I do think is so sweet about having a birthday now as a mother is the "Happy Birthday Mama" card!! Hope you had a great birthday!