Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crawling and a new tooth!!

I went to the HR Southwest Conference in Fort Worth last week. Before I left, I told Trey, "Millie is going to crawl while I'm gone." Well, sure enough, Millie crawled on Thursday. Although I missed it, she was quick to show off her new skills on Saturday. Interesting that she started crawling at the same age as Nathan - 7 1/2 months.

She sure does want to be wherever her big brother, Nathan, is and he's constantly trying to keep her away from his toys. I figured this would happen, but it's funny to see it happening with your own children.

Millie was quite the fusser on Saturday, too. Come to find out she was working on her third tooth - a top one this time. It finally came through and she was better Sunday - thank goodness. I can't imagine how bad it hurts those little gums.

1 comment:

JennInAustin said...

great blog, girl! Whenever my kids would go through the teething thing, it always made me wonder about how "in the old days" folks would rub whiskey on their kids' gums. Wonder if that really worked?